With our agency, a reference in boating holidays in France and Europe, we guarantee reasonable prices, quality service and quality canal boats.
Discover here all the details of our prices for canal boat holidays.
For more details about our price, you can:
- Download now our price-list 2019 and check our calendar with every season and take advantage of our different periods to rent your licence free boat at the best price for 2019.
Good value and quality
- Moderate prices thanks to a flexible and reactive family company.
- A warm welcome which only managers present at their base can offer.
- The agency quality service which offers complete facilities for licence free canal boating : full bedding and many extras such as baby set, BBQ, fishing rod, bicycles, garage, car transfer and so on...
- The Quality of houseboats. A large choice of more than 54 different types of boats from 2 to12 persons for everyone's taste, coming from the main builders'yards like Espade, Jeanneau, Linssen, Nicols, Pénichette, Recla... These boats are licence free and are perfectly equipped and well-maintained by their owners.
Our hiring prices
- are given on the basis of a one-week cruise (7 nights on board)
- depend of 3 criteria: the type of boat, the destination and the dates of the cruise.
- in case of a cruise taking place in between two price periods, the costs will be calculated by the number of days in each price period.
- are given for the following schedules : between 4pm and 7pm on the day of departure and till at 9am the last day of your cruise.
Are included in the rental price
- The hire of the boat
- Its security equipment
- Linen : sheet, blanket or duvet, pillow and pillow case (except for lowcost fleet)
- the navigation tax
- The insurance of the boat
- A 13 kg gas bottle
- Demonstration on how to operate the boat the day of departure
- Demonstration on how to handle the boat and temporary license the day of departure
- Technical assistance 7 days a week from 9am to 7pm
- Cleaning set
- Tea towel set
- Towel set
- Concierge service (premium fleet)
- Hotel service (premium fleet)
Are not included in the rental price
- The cancellation insurance
- Food supply
- Personal insurance for the crew
- The one way fee
- Car park or garage for a car
- The waterway map which can be useful in preparing your cruise
- Bikes of the basic range
- Cruise Plus Insurance (damage waiver)
- The hourly navigation rate which includes gas oil and all technical supplies for the boat. According to the type of boat, the hourly navigation rate which varies from 5,19 € to 10,95 € per engine hour (price varies with the oil price).
- Cleaning of the inside and outside of the boat
- Cleaning set
- Tea towels set
- Towels set
- Heating on some boats (depending on your bases)
Cruises « à la carte »
- Departure from 4pm and return at 9 am: every day in every season.
Only available at certain bases and boats and on request . Ask our booking service.
- week-end : 3 nights / 2 days : 57 % of the week price
- week-end : 4 nights / 3 days : 70 % of the week price
- week-end : 5 nights / 4 days : 80 % of the week price
- 8 day package : 120 % of the week price - Friday 4pm to Saturday 9am (d+8)
- 9 day package : 140% of the week price - Saturday 4pm to 9am Monday (d+9)
- 10 day package: 150% of the week price - Monday 4pm to Friday 9am (d+10)
- 11 day package : 160% of the week price - Monday 9am to Friday 14h (d+11)
- 12 day package : 170 % of the week price - Monday 16h to Saturday 9am (d+12)
- 13 day package : 180 % of the week price -Friday 4pm to Thursday 9am (d+13)
Extras and services on request
- To know all our extras and services by clicking here
- CAUTION : On your return cruise, you'll pay package consumable (fuel / oil) charged at bases and by type of boat (price changes with the price of fuel).